Summer is around the corner. What does this mean to you? To most of us, it means that it is time to prepare for outdoor fun and equip ourselves with equipment that will help us to enjoy every moment of being outside. In doing so, you do not want to leave your toddler behind. For this reason, you will need to get playing equipment designed to provide a safe place for kids to play, such as the best outdoor baby swing.
Having in mind that there are lots of models all competing to be the best, locating a perfect swing for your baby isn’t an easy task. To help you pick the right baby swing for your little one, below are the 7 best outdoor baby swings reviews that will help you to choose any of them.
- List of Best Outdoor Baby Swings
- 1. Little Tikes 2 -in- 1 Snug ‘n Secure Grow With Me Swing
- 2. Squirrel Products High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing
- 3. Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing Seat
- 4. Eastern Jungle Gym Heavy-Duty High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing
- 5. Take Me Away High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing
- 6. High Back Full Bucket Swing and Heavy Duty Swing Seat
- 7. Funmily High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing Seat
- Final Words:
List of Best Outdoor Baby Swings
So without wasting further time, let me take you to the review section where I have shared the best outdoor baby swings that are designed to engage your baby in a fun way but before we dive into the post, I would request you to stay tuned with me till the end so you can get to know everything about these outdoor baby swings.
1. Little Tikes 2 -in- 1 Snug ‘n Secure Grow With Me Swing
A perfect addition to any swing set is the Little Tikes Grow with Me Swing. As the name implies, this is a swing that is designed to grow with kids. You can get it for use with little kids, from the minute they learn to swing, until a 40-pounds weight. The swing is safe to use, thanks to the hinged T-bar and the adjustable shoulder strap that holds the baby securely.
Also, it is easy to use. The reason is the ability of the T-bar to rotate down is to enhance effortless loading and unloading. You can expect the T-bar to move to the bottom when you do not need to use it. This design allows it to create a way for toddlers, making the swing suitable for use with big kids.
- The swing is easy to hang.
- It provides enough room enabling kids to get in and out with a lot of ease.
- The high design protects it from knocking kids down when they pass under the swing.
- Shoulder straps make it suitable for use with babies.
- The swing doesn’t come with anchors.
- The ropes are quite short.
2. Squirrel Products High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing
Are you looking for the best outdoor baby swing designed for young children learning to swing or growing kids who love to swing? If you answered yes, I would like to recommend the Squirrel Products Toddler Swing. The swing is designed with growing kids in mind, and it is suitable for kids aged six months to four years. It features a 60″ heavy-duty chain.
The chain is made using heavy-gauge steel to enhance strength and support so that you do not have to worry about accidental falls. On top of that, it can be shortened to a desirable size enabling it to fit a range of settings. The swing can last for years, thanks to the galvanized hardware and hard plastic. You can expect it to come with easy-to-follow instructions so that you can set it up fast and efficiently.
- The swing supports a 150 lbs maximum user weight.
- It comes in a range of colors including- blue, pink, green, and red.
- Durable and well-designed.
- Easy to clean and set up.
- Some packages miss do not include brackets.
- Space between the legs is wide for some kids.
3. Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing Seat
Enhance your kid’s gross motor skills as they swing back and forth with the Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing Seat. Featuring a durable design, the swing includes weather-resistant rope allowing you to use it for years without worrying about safety. Adding to that, it features a stable seat designed to mount most swing sets to enhance versatility.
The T-bar located on the seat is another addition of the swing designed to hold the baby in place to enhance safety. Also, there are adjustable shoulder straps that secure the baby between the T-bar and the seat to protect him or her from falling. You can wipe the swing using a wet piece of cloth when you clean it, which guarantees easy maintenance.
- The swing features durable materials and sturdy construction.
- It holds a baby comfortably and snugly.
- Babies get in and out easily.
- Easy to hang.
- It doesn’t fade in the sun.
- The buckles are hard to unfasten.
4. Eastern Jungle Gym Heavy-Duty High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing
Add the Eastern Jungle Full Bucket Toddler Swing in your yard and provide your kids with hours of fun. The swing features a durable design, with its seat made using a high-quality copolymer plastic. Adding to that, it features Plastisol-covered steel chains. The chains are stronger than rope and comfortable to hold since the Plastisol offers a comfortable grip while protecting little fingers from getting pinched.
You can use the toddler swing in a range of settings, thanks to the 66″ long chains that feature an adjustable design. Also, the baby swing is a perfect choice when safety is concerned. The reason is its ability to rotate at 360 degrees and the high-back design that provides extra support for the kids.
- High-quality bucket seat.
- Zinc-coated chains provide better rust resistance.
- The swing comes while fully assembled.
- It is attached to most swing beams up to 9i high.
- Some chains are uneven.
- The chain links are small, making it hard to fit them on the brackets on the swing set.
5. Take Me Away High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing
Provide room for kids to grow and build their strength once you obtain this toddler swing. As one of the best outdoor swings for babies, the swing is made using solid materials. Specifically, it features a highly durable plastic seat and zinc-plated hardware. Because of this, you can expect it to offer years of reliable performance.
Another advantage of the swing is its 66″ long chain. The chain features a yellow plastic coating. This coating protects from rust and corrosion to enhance long-term performance while protecting little fingers from getting pinched. The swing comes in a range of attractive colors, which include red, green, and blue.
- High seat design helps to contain kids to enhance safety.
- Strong and durable design.
- The chains are long and adjustable to provide room for customization based on the setting.
- Easy to fix on a swing set.
- Some packages do not include some accessories.
- The swing tends to tilt when the baby leans forward.
6. High Back Full Bucket Swing and Heavy Duty Swing Seat
If you want to complete or update your swing set, you can get the Squirrel Products Swing Set Accessories. This set comprises two swings– a toddler bucket swing and a heavy-duty swing seat. The toddler bucket swing is suitable for young children who are learning to swing while the heavy-duty seat is designed for people up to 250 lbs.
Both swings feature long chains with a 66″ length. The chains are crafted from heavy-duty steel and feature a yellow plastic coating. Because of this, you can get the swing when looking for the best outdoor baby swing that is designed to last, and one that is designed to enhance safety.
- The swings include a stronger and thicker chain. The high-back
- bucket seat protects young kids from falling out.
- The heavy-duty swing supports kids and adults.
- Easy to install
- The part of the chain that doesn’t have a plastic coating corrodes fast.
7. Funmily High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing Seat
Allow your toddlers to join in the outdoor fun once you get them the Funmily Toddler Swing. This swing features a high-back bucket seat. The seat protects kids from falling out to enhance safety. Adding to that, the swing features a stable structure. The reason is its high-quality EVA and polyethylene material designed to offer years of reliable performance.
You can expect to have an effortless time while assembling this swing. The reason is its chain connectors that attach to the swing hangers and seat to enhance fast connection. Also, the swing acts as a perfect choice when looking for an outdoor baby swing that is safe to use. This is because of the plastic-coated steel chains designed to protect the chains from rust while protecting little fingers from getting pinched.
- The swing features a long chain.
- It is easy to put together.
- The seat is big to accommodate a growing baby.
- Two aluminum carabiners enhance secure attachment and detachment.
- Soft plastic tends to bend easily.
I hope you like this post on the best outdoor baby swings where I have shared a detailed review of each product. Baby loves swings so I would definitely prefer you to buy a swing for your baby so he/she can also enjoy the picnic, outdoor activities, etc. I wish you have chosen the best outdoor baby swing for your baby but still if you have any confusion so do let me know in the comment below.